Lucid Insights is always looking to connect with awesome people who thrive on solving problems,
delighting customers and pushing the envelope. You will work closely with clients and the
Lucid Insights team to ensure successful project delivery of great customer outcomes. You will be
involved in the design, development, delivery and support of data and analytic solutions
primarily within the Microsoft technology stack.
What are we looking for? Good question and it is pretty simple… great people! But first…
What’s in it for you?
At Lucid Insights we are totally committed to ensuring you find meaning and enjoyment in
your work. We offer:
- Strong focus on professional development and building your brand/profile.
- Flexibility to juggle what’s important to you in your work.
- Competitive remuneration including performance-based bonus.
About Lucid Insights
At Lucid Insights, we’re specialists who love nothing better than to turbo-charge our clients’ business performance and opportunities with analytics, technology and training. We build genuine client relationships with our potent mix of business acumen, technical brilliance, absolute commitment and unending passion.
- Our innovative company is focussed on continuous improvement
- We work with some of Australia’s biggest names
- We love fun and collaborative working environments
- We focus on personal and professional development
- Our remuneration and rewards excel
- We celebrate success
- We thrive on great client relationships and business partnerships
- You will have direct input into the direction of our insightful company
- We’re committed to building your brand as much as building our Lucid Insights brand.
- We love synergistic, win-win relationships!
Now, what do we mean by GREAT PEOPLE?
As a professional services organisation, we are keenly aware that we are deeply founded in the awesomeness of our people and so what we look for is as follows:
As a person you have the following general traits:
- Have plenty of ENERGY
- Reasonably INTELLIGENT
- High degree of INTEGRITY
- Embrace being ADAPTIVE & COLLABORATIVE
- Lifelong LEARNER
In addition, you’ll have the following professional traits:
- Technology-savvy and
- Resourceful problem solver
From a skills perspective, we are interested in those with or willing to learn:
- Technical skills:
- Power Platform (Power BI, Automate, Apps and Agent)
- Microsoft Azure (Azure DB, Synapse, Azure Data Factory, et al.)
- Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS, DB, SSRS, SSAS)
- Python & R
- Non-technical skills:
- Agile & project management
- Business analysis
- Change management
In terms of experience:
We’re interested in people from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences.
It is definitely helpful and we’re most interested in what you can actually do.
If you’re interested then please reach out and connect via our bookings form.