“Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to fish and you feed them for a lifetime”
Our facilitated training is hands-on and interactive.
Corporate training is either hosted remotely over a Microsoft Teams session or physically in-person, depending on the COVID restrictions in place and/or your preference.
Power BI Training: Dashboard in a Day
This is a 1 day hands-on workshop for those with an analyst role, covering the breadth of Power BI capabilities.
At the end of the day, attendees will better understand how to:
- Connect and transform data from a variety of data sources
- Define business rules and KPIs
- Explore data with powerful interactive visuals
- Build stunning reports
- Share their dashboards with their team business partners, and publish them to the web
- Good Excel skills such as V-Lookup and pivot tables or experience with another reporting tool.
- At a minimum, a computer with 2-cores and 4GB RAM running Windows 8 / Windows Server 20012 R2, or later.
- Display: At least 1440×900 or 1600×900 (16:9) recommended.
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop requires Internet Explorer 9 or later.
- Have admin rights on your laptop or work with your IT prior to the workshop to get Power BI Desktop downloaded.
- Training delivered at your offices or remotely via online delivery.
- Minimum of 4 attendees and capped at a maximum of 10 attendees to ensure maximum personal attention.
- Training can be customised to suit your needs, however this will attract additional fees.
- We can also provide follow-on consulting to help students develop their first best-practice Power BI reports/dashboards. This can be an effective way to help students successfully transition from the classroom to the real world.
Minimum $1,900 plus $475 per person for each additional person.