Register your Interest in future roles
Business Development Consultant – Junior
Are you a passionate Business Development Consultant excited about helping our clients with information technology-based solutions?
Are you customer-centric, always looking to achieve win/win outcomes for the customer and the business?
If this is you, contact us now! This dynamic and proudly South Australian business wants you.
This prime opportunity is ready for an energetic, innovative and results-driven professional to join our team now!
We are looking for a motivated Business Development Consultant to generate new business opportunities whilst developing strong relationships with new and existing clients.
At Lucid Insights, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be successful at all levels. We expect our people to be awesome, embrace our purpose and values, delight our clients, be passionate and have an impact. In return, we offer a great workplace where your contributions are highly valued and where you have direct input in shaping them.
Business Development Consultant – Junior
Lucid Insights Pty Ltd
About the Role
This role requires an experienced Business Development Consultant with effective capability across South Australia’s professional services sector with a focus on information technology.
Focusing on maintaining strong, positive relationships with existing and new clients, the person will participate in assessing and recommending Data, Analytics & Productivity solutions that will assist our clients in supercharging their business performance.
- Acquiring customers and growing sales to expand our business, including identifying potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Understand the goals of our clients and of Lucid Insights and align our team to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction, where necessary.
- Plan approaches and develops pitches and proposals that speak to the client’s needs and concerns.
- Use technical and cultural knowledge, as well as soft skills, to persuade or negotiate with clients to win the deal.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline.
- Build a business development plan including information on market trends and competitors’ moves.
- Present new services and enrich existing relationships.
- Work with client services teams to meet and exceed customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client meetings.
- Contribute in a practical and positive manner to enrich the people culture and capabilities at Lucid Insights.
- Adhere to policies and procedures where relevant.
The candidate has one or more of the following:
- Demonstrated experience with promoting and selling in a business-to-business professional services environment (particularly information technology).
- You are hungry for success, confident, and well-presented, with the capability to build and maintain existing clients and develop new client relationships.
- Your knowledge around technology and communications is key to allow you to articulate an exceptional value proposition to South Australian businesses.
- You will provide a client experience built upon flexibility, transparency, and integrity.
- Ability to identify customer “pain points” and provide the right solution advice to meet client’s needs.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset; you are proactive and service-oriented.
- As a self-starter, you are motivated and driven, with an ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- With an insatiable curiosity about how you can add value to the client, you learn fast and want to keep learning.
- Not afraid to take end-to-end responsibility in a sales cycle, you are hungry for success and ambitious.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Experienced working with Microsoft data & analytics technology solutions and understanding their strengths in the market.
At Lucid Insights, we’re specialists who love nothing better than to supercharge our client’s business performance and opportunities with data, analytics, technology and training. We build genuine client relationships with our potent mix of business acumen, technical brilliance, absolute commitment and unending passion.
- We are a progressive company working or have worked with some of Australia’s biggest names.
- We think our remuneration, recognition and rewards are great.
- We are continuously working hard on building an awesome culture. We believe we should be able to build your capability and brand such that you could leave at any time but that you won’t want to leave. The following statements might give you a sense of the culture at Lucid Insights:
- We love to have fun and celebrate success often.
- We work hard and are committed to succeeding in all our endeavours, but we don’t work 24/7.
- We discourage office politics in favour of being productive and enjoying a positive workplace environment.
- Enjoy a good laugh and appreciate those with a sense of humour.
- Open and encourage ideas and suggestions.
- Embrace merit-based diversity of thought and equal opportunity.
- We recruit, first and foremost, based on personality, and we have recruited based on potential.
- We thrive on great client relationships and business partnerships.
- We’re committed to building your brand as much as building our Lucid Insights brand.
- We love synergistic, win-win relationships!