Register your Interest in future roles
Senior Consultant (Technical)
We are looking for a motivated technical professional to deliver best practice data & analytics capabilities to business.
At Lucid Insights, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be successful at all levels. We expect our people to be awesome, embrace our purpose and values, delight our clients, be passionate and have an impact. In return, we offer a great workplace where your contributions are highly valued and where you have direct input in shaping them.
This prime opportunity is ready for an energetic, innovative and results-driven professional to join our team now!
If this role is for you, register your interest today for our next opportunities!
Senior Consultant (Technical)
Lucid Insights Pty Ltd
About the Role
The person will works under the supervision of the CEO and collaboratively with others in the design and delivery of business insight solutions and is responsible for providing exceptional services with a focus on enhancing organisational performance and building long term relationships.
The highest level of performance is expected within and outside of project delivery.
- Deliver best practice analytics capabilities. Providing deep business insights.
- Design, delivery and maintenance of best practice data & analytics solutions.
- Assist and advise clients on their data strategy and transformation programs.
- Stakeholder engagement and management.
- Agile & waterfall-based project management.
- Present information through reports and visualisation of products.
- Translate business needs and technical specifications.
- Conduct data & analytics products testing and troubleshooting.
- Deploy data & analytics products and conduct user training presentations.
- Maintain and improve existing data & analytics products.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Ability to develop business analytics strategies, roadmaps, and BI solutions.
- Build strong relationships with all client staff and, in the process, become their trusted advisor.
- Any additional ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Ideal Capabilities ( Skills, Knowledge and Experience)
The candidate has one or more of the following:
- Experience with problem-solving and communicating with business stakeholders.
- Experience delivering projects in professional services or corporate environments.
- Hands-on experience across the Microsoft BI stack (Power BI, Azure).
- You will provide a client experience built upon flexibility, transparency, and integrity.
- Prior experience in a similar role as a Data Analyst is highly advantageous.
- Microsoft certification related to at least one of the following areas data engineering, data science or data analytics [desirable].
- Understanding or experience in advanced analytics, e.g., machine learning, IoT.
- Experience delivering projects in an agile manner
- Experience with other Business Intelligence tools, including Tableau, Qlik Sense/QlikView or SAP Crystal Reports.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Experienced working with Microsoft data & analytics technology solutions.
At Lucid Insights, we’re specialists who love nothing better than to supercharge our client’s business performance and opportunities with data, analytics, technology and training. We build genuine client relationships with our potent mix of business acumen, technical brilliance, absolute commitment and unending passion.
- We are a progressive company working or have worked with some of Australia’s biggest names.
- We think our remuneration, recognition and rewards are great.
- We are continuously working hard on building an awesome culture. We believe we should be able to build your capability and brand such that you could leave at any time but that you won’t want to leave. The following statements might give you a sense of the culture at Lucid Insights:
- We love to have fun and celebrate success often.
- We work hard and are committed to succeeding in all our endeavours, but we don’t work 24/7.
- We discourage office politics in favour of being productive and enjoying a positive workplace environment.
- Enjoy a good laugh and appreciate those with a sense of humour.
- Open and encourage ideas and suggestions.
- Embrace merit-based diversity of thought and equal opportunity.
- We recruit, first and foremost, based on personality, and we have recruited based on potential.
- We thrive on great client relationships and business partnerships.
- We’re committed to building your brand as much as building our Lucid Insights brand.
- We love synergistic, win-win relationships!