|Availability:||From January 11, 2021|
- Build understanding and familiarity with the concepts of analytics, Power BI and the Power BI platform.
- Practical understanding on how to navigate Power BI Service (& Desktop).
- Practical understanding on how to consume reporting.
- Orientation around your existing Power BI assets, if they already exist.
- At a minimum, a computer with 2-cores and 4GB RAM running Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008 R2, or later.
- Display: At least 1440×900 or 1600×900 (16:9) recommended.
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop requires Internet Explorer 9 or later.
- Have admin rights on your laptop or work with your IT prior to the workshop to get Power BI Desktop downloaded.
- Training delivered at your offices or remotely via online delivery.
- Minimum of 4 attendees and capped at a maximum of 10 attendees to ensure maximum personal attention.
- Training can be customised to suit your needs, however this will attract additional fees.
- We can also provide follow-on consulting to help students develop their first best-practice Power BI reports/dashboards. This can be an effective way to help students successfully transition from the classroom to the real world.
$125 per person.