|Audience:||Analyst types or have analyst function responsibility|
|Availability:||From 1 March, 2021|
|Note:||This is Microsoft certified content facilitated by an instructor|
This is a 1 day hands-on workshop for Business Analysts, covering the technical knowledge required to create, publish, and distribute Power BI paginated reports.
At the end of the day, attendees will better understand how to:
- Design report layouts
- Connect to data sources to retrieve report data
- Work with parameters
- Visualise report data
- Add interactive features
- Publish, consume, deliver and embed paginated reports.
- Good Excel skills such as V-Lookup and pivot tables or experience with another reporting tool.
- At a minimum, a computer with 2-cores and 4GB RAM running Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008 R2, or later.
- Display: At least 1440×900 or 1600×900 (16:9) recommended.
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop requires Internet Explorer 9 or later.
- Have admin rights on your laptop or work with your IT prior to the workshop to get Power BI Desktop downloaded.
- Training delivered at your offices or remotely via online delivery.
- Minimum of 4 attendees and capped at a maximum of 10 attendees to ensure maximum personal attention.
- Training can be customised to suit your needs, however this will attract additional fees.
- We can also provide follow-on consulting to help students develop their first best-practice paginated reports. This can be an effective way to help students successfully transition from the classroom to the real world.
Minimum $1,500 plus $375 per person for each additional person.