|Audience:||Analyst types or have analyst function responsibility|
|Availability:||From 1 March, 2021|
|Note:||This is Microsoft certified content facilitated by an instructor|
This 1-day course will cover the Power BI report layouts and structure the agile process to creating Power BI data visualizations. It will enable attendees to understand the art behind visualizations, implications behind choosing the right charts, the impact of color, shape and size, and finally the use of Power BI custom visuals. The course includes various design patterns of dashboards and reports and best practices to authoring great reports and dashboards for the business users.
At the end of the day, attendees will better understand how to:
- Understand the need for storytelling with data.
- Understand the agile process to creating Power BI data visualisations.
- Understand the art behind visualisations.
- Gain familiarity with Power BI report layouts and structure.
- Understand how to better choose the right chart.
- Gain familiarity over the use of Power BI custom visuals.
- At a minimum, a computer with 2-cores and 4GB RAM running Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008 R2, or later.
- Display: At least 1440×900 or 1600×900 (16:9) recommended.
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop requires Internet Explorer 9 or later.
- Have admin rights on your laptop or work with your IT prior to the workshop to get Power BI Desktop downloaded.
- Training delivered at your offices or remotely via online delivery.
- Minimum of 4 attendees and capped at a maximum of 10 attendees to ensure maximum personal attention.
- Training can be customised to suit your needs, however this will attract additional fees.
- We can also provide follow-on consulting to help students develop their first best-practice paginated reports. This can be an effective way to help students successfully transition from the classroom to the real world.
$250 per person.