|Audience:||Analyst types or have analyst function responsibility|
|Note:||This is Microsoft certified content facilitated by an instructor|
This is a 1 day hands-on workshop for Business Analysts, covering the breadth of Power BI capabilities.
At the end of the day, attendees will better understand how to:
- Connect and transform data from a variety of data sources
- Define business rules and KPIs
- Explore data with powerful interactive visuals
- Build stunning reports
- Share their dashboards with their team business partners, and publish them to the web
- Good Excel skills such as V-Lookup and pivot tables or experience with another reporting tool.
- At a minimum, a computer with 2-cores and 4GB RAM running Windows 8 / Windows Server 20012 R2, or later.
- Display: At least 1440×900 or 1600×900 (16:9) recommended.
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop requires Internet Explorer 9 or later.
- Have admin rights on your laptop or work with your IT prior to the workshop to get Power BI Desktop downloaded.
- Training delivered at your offices or remotely via online delivery.
- Minimum of 4 attendees and capped at a maximum of 10 attendees to ensure maximum personal attention.
- Training can be customised to suit your needs, however this will attract additional fees.
- We can also provide follow-on consulting to help students develop their first best-practice Power BI reports/dashboards. This can be an effective way to help students successfully transition from the classroom to the real world.
Minimum $1,500 plus $375 per person for each additional person.